Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Superhero Writing

Intro 


If you had a superpower what would it be?


My superpower is to be invisible so that no
 one would know that I am there. 
I picked my superpower to be invisible
 because you can go places without being seen.


What can I do


What is it? Invisible, nobody can
 see me, I can be anywhere and 
nobody will know
What does it look like? It looks
 like the background I am in because 
no one can see me.

What does it feel like? It feels 

like I am in the air because 
it feels natural.

What would I use my powers for? 

I would use my powers to save the city and the whole
 world just so we have no harm.

What could I use them to do in the world?

I would use my powers to help
 people when they are in danger or
 need help, I can also play good or bad 
tricks on people.

Conclusion
It’s awesome to have this 
superpower because I can 
do my own thing and go 
anywhere I want and 
no-one will know 
where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.