Pages

Thursday 16 December 2021

My first day of the school holiday!

In the Morning,

Today I woke up this morning by the sound of someone buttering toast. I felt tired and hungry but I kept it all to my self. then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I watched a movie named HOP with my brother. After that I thought to myself what I am looking ford to in the future.

What am I looking ford to,

What I am looking ford to the future is being happy on christmas day and slitly nervous for the new year and being year seven next year. I am also looking ford to being with family and being more happy in the new year.

How I felt,

Today I was Happy but also sad because I was out of school but I missed playing with my friends and spilling the tea with them about my Roblox games.

What I miss,

On the first day of the school holidays I miss playing Volley ball and the nice but yum free lunches by the goverment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Lynette

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It was fantastic to hear that you are enjoying your holidays and that you have lots of positive things to look forward to in the future. It is all good to be slightly nervous for the future, although a new one is also very exciting.

    I hope you have a Super Summer holiday!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.