Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Wednesday: Writing Task

Giant Pacific Octopus
On a nice and beautiful day me and my family went to see the Giant Pacific
Octopus. When we got into the water we could only see nothing but seaweed
but if we looked closely we could see that the Giant Pacific Octopus could
change into the colour around it. We could hear water sounds and our feet
splashing with joy when we saw the Giant Pacific Octopus. When I felt the
Giant Pacific Octopus I could feel slimy tentacles on my leg. When I looked
behind me I saw that the Giant Pacific Octopus was not just touching my leg
and my family members legs too. But the Giant Pacific Octopus let go of our
legs and went we back up to the surface.
    The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.