Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Thursday: Brazil Writing

 

Chicken Licken



Once Upon A Time a Chicken called chicken licken was in his backyard. Then he went under a tree and then an egcorend dropped from the tree onto his head. Then he said ‘’ the sky is must be falling I must go tell the others I must tell the king’’. Then he went down the road to tell his friends. Then he met 1 of his friends called Henny Penny and said to her that the sky is falling and I must go and tell the king, so then she replied ‘’oh I must come too’’ said Henny Penny. Then they ran to go and tell the others. Then they came across another friend of his called Ducky Lucky and then Chicken Licken said ‘’ the sky is  falling’ and I must go and tell the king’. Then Ducky Lucky Replied ‘’Oh then I must come too’’.  


So off Chicken Licken, Henny Penny and Ducky Lucky went to go and tell the others. Then they came across another friend called Gucy Lucy. Then Chicken Licken said ‘’ the sky is falling and I must tell the king’’.  Then Gucy Lucy replied ‘’ then I must come to. Then they all went to go and tell the others. Then they came across another friend called Turkey Lurkey. Then Chicken Licken said to Turkey Lurkey ‘’ the sky is falling and I must go and tell the king. Then turkey lurkey said I must come too. 


So off they all went to tell the others. Then they came across another friend called Draky laky. Then chicken Licken said ‘’the sky is falling and I must go and tell the king. Then Draky Laky said ‘’ oh then I must come too. So off all of them went to tell the others. Then they came across 1 of his other friends called Cocky Locky. Then Chicken Licken said to Cocky Locky ‘’ the sky is falling and I must tell the king. So then Cocky Locky said ‘’oh then I must come too. Soon they came to foxy loxy’s. Then Chicken Licken said to him ‘’ the sky is falling and I must tell the king. Then Foxy Loxy Replied ‘’ Oh I have a shortcut with a grin on his face. Then Foxy Loxy led them all into a cave. Then Chicken Licken Figured out that the cave they were in was the place that the fox’s will it from whatever is in the cave.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.