Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Happy Moment Recount T4

 Happy Moment RecountHow to Be Happy: 8 Ways to Be Happier Today

On a sunny Sunday I was getting ready to go to the pools. Then I got worried because normally I would say good morning to my grandpa. Then I saw that he was not in his room. So I searched around the whole house.


Then I saw that my dad was not at home either. So I started to ask everyone in the house and they all said the same thing ‘’I don't know’’. So I went to the front yard and nobody was there. But all the cars from my family members were there so where could they be.


Suddenly my mum started calling me and my brother. My mum told us to go to the backyard to see what was there.so me and my brother marched to the backyard with excitement.


Then me and my brother were amazed by what hard work my dad and grandpa had done. They have built a trampoline. We were so happy that we strait away jumped on the trampoline and couldn’t stop. We were so happy that we had big smiles on our faces.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.