Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Sad Moment Recount T4

 Sad Moment RecountInside Out | Costume Playbook - Cosplay & Halloween ideas


WALT: recount a personal experience using correct sentence punctuation and sentences which make sense to the reader.


One  windy day I was getting ready for school. Then my mum told me that my grandpa was going to the hospital. I was so sad that I was crying in front of my mum. So my mum thought that I would be best if I went with my family to the hospital.


So we went to the hospital. When I got into the elevator I was nervous to see my grandpa because I never knew that he was going to hospital.  I was so sad that I didn’t even say a word to him.


 Then we all said our goodbyes and left the room. Then I started to calm down. I felt a lot sad without my grandpa because he was my best friend. 

The next day we went back to the hospital after school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.