Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Friday: Writing

 My Trip Itinerary


Your task is to come up with planned activities for your chosen country. If you choose to go to France, write down what you would do in the 2 days that you would go. This task needs some research, so put your research hats on and show us what you’ve found!


Make sure you write full sentences when explaining the activities, and not just one word.


Country

Length

Who I am going with?

Tonga

4 days

My family


*add any extra lines into the table if you would like to write about doing more activities.

Day

Time

Activity (what am I going to do?)

1

12:00 pm

Today Me and my family are going to visit Ha'amonga.

2:00 pm

Then me and my family went to the markets to do some shoping.



2

11:00 am

Me and my family went to see the blow holes.

1:30 pm

then we went to an ice cream place.



3

4:30 pm

Me and my family are heading to my uncles blue truck to go to the beach to have a swim which means in Tongan kakau Tahi.

6:00 pmThen we came back home and relaxed


4

8:00 pm

Then we went to have dinner.

10:00 pm

Then we saw that the lights were turned off. then we heard singing coming from the stage turned out that it was a night show.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.