Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

How I Think About Going Back Into Lock Down?

 Today is not the day that I was looking

forward to. It is the day that is so confusing

because we just went back on to lock down

for 3 days. This is so crazy that the discussion

has been made at the last minute. 


I did not know this since this morning.

Today was the craziest day in my life.

How I feel is Confused and Angry about how

we just got off lock down weeks ago and

know we are going back into lock down for

3 days.



2 comments:

  1. I feel the same Lynette why do we have to go back to Lockdown again. From Kolotita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynette,

    I think we all feel a bit confused by this! I'm looking forward to seeing all your work online though! Look after yourself and see you soon!

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.