Pages

Monday 22 February 2021

My time in the water recount

 On the weekend I went to the swimming pools. When we first got there we straight away went to find a spot. Then we leaped into the pool. We started to go on all of the things they had there. They had even a huge water slide. They even had a little space that made you go around in circles. After all of that me and my family went to the deep side.


Then I heard a siren go off. Suddenly I saw waves form into little waves to big waves. Then next thing we knew we were walking to the spa. The water was bubbling and the water was steaming. It looked so cool. The water had clerine in it. At Least the water was not salt water. Cause I hate salt water.  At the end of all of that fun we had to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.