Pages

Monday 19 July 2021

Recount about Kelly Tarltons

 The weekend before the first day of the school holidays Me and Sunday had a Sunday school trip to Kelly Tarltons. Me and my family went in one car even though it was just the three of us going. Before we even went to Kelly Tarltons we went to McDonald's for Breakfast Just to get something to eat.Once we got to Kelly Tarltons we saw that some people from our church were there so we waited until more people arrived from our Sunday school. Once other people came we went to get our name tags on. Then we started to take some pictures with all the church classes. Then our teachers started to give us tickets to get into Kelly Tarltons. Before we did anything else we did we had to check if everyone was there.


 Then we headed through the Kelly Tarltons door and waited in line. We got closer and closer to give our tickets to the person that needed our tickets. Class to Class had to wait for the class in front of them to move. Then it was my turn to hand in my ticket. So then I did what I had to do and gave the lady my ticket. 


Then I walked through the entrance and saw some old things that were glued to the wall. So then I thought there was nothing but old things. But as soon as I passed the things that were glued to the wall I saw cute little fish like goldfish and clownish. We passed some other cool underwater creatures but then I saw fast swimming birds called penguins. I was amazed and shocked to see them in New Zealand. Then we came to a station where you can put your hand in freezing cold water. Then I challenged my church friend to put her hand in the freezing water and see whose hand can stay in the freezing cold water the longest, and obviously I won the challenge. 


Then we moved onto a playing space and a colouring space. The colouring space is where you can colour in your own fish, scan it and it will appear on the screen. Then the play space is where a playground is and a cool view of the ocean. It also has  a small spot in the corner where you can pet a starfish. Then there is a big tank of fish and a big turtle that swims around in it. Finally we got to the end where we finished it off on an escalator that was fast and went straight making us see under the tank. So after that we went through a store to get to the exit. Lastly we ended the day off by the church getting us free meals at McDonald's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.