Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Thanos' Journey





If I was Thanos I would have got the infinity stones to make me powerful so I could rule the world. If I was an Avenger I would stop Thanos and take the stones of him and put them back where it belongs. 

If I was Thanos I would let the whole entire world bow before me. If I was an Avenger I would take Thanos down so that he can stop what he is doing.

If I was Thanos I would never ever ever listen to anyone but me myself and I. If I was an Avenger I would listen to anyone.

If I was Thanos I would take the whole universe into my hands and make everyone do what I say. If I was an Avenger I would put everyone into their normal life and make them live happily ever after.

If I was Thanos I would never let anyone ruin my life. If I was an Avenger I would stop whatever I was doing and go and save the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.