Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Megatron's Hunt

 On a stormy day at pt england school an evil villain came to the school. The evil villain’s name was Megatron. Megatron was cross at the human’s for taking over the Earth so he thought about destroying planet Earth.
So he started of climping over building’s and stomping on them with a side of homes and shops near
 pt england school. Suddenly he grabbed a whole classroom filled with 50 children and 5 teachers inside of the classroom.

I could even hear people screaming with fear as Megatron destroyed the whole entire school. I could even smell exploding guns coming out of Megatron's soot and burning hot fire around me. I felt scared while looking around me shaking with terore. It was making me think about what bad things would happen to the school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.