Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Tom Riddle at Hogwarts


On a sunny evening I received a letter in my mailbox. The letter said that I got into Hogwarts school. I was so excited to receive the letter but at the same time I was nervous and afraid of all the wizards and powerful people I was going to meet.

So state away I started to pack my bags and get ready for the big day. 2 weeks later I received a call from the school and said that I was coming to school TOMORROW. The next day I went to school and took my first step inside Hogwarts and I got nervous again and again.

Suddenly a creepy person came up to me and said in a creepy voice GET READY. So at the same time I screamed as loud as I could for someone to come and take me but as I walked along the hall way a really scary crecher grinned at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.