Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Monday: Writing Task


Swimming with Green Sea Turtles

Last night I went to swim with some turtles. When I first got into the
water I felt scared that the turtles around me would bite me. Then I
quickly Jumped out of the water and it seemed like something burnt my
skin off but nothing happened. So I went back into the water and tried
to stay calm. While I was in the water I could hear splashing noises
from behind me.  So I turned around and saw that there were more
turtles. But I knew that I could smell something fishing. So then I
waited and waited and waited. Then when I looked behind I could feel
the cold breeze coming my way. I could taste the cold breeze and the
salty water going in my mouth.


   The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.