Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Tuesday: Writing Task

West Indian Manatee


On a Saturday night with a beautiful sunset me and my
friend paulah went to go swim with some West Indian
Manatee. First we put on our swimming togs. Then we
skipped our way to the water. We could already see
some West Indian Manatee.  We could hear a nice
breeze going through our hair with some beautiful
splashing noise by the waves coming through the tide.
I could feel the cold water with the seaweed under my
toes. While we were swimming with the West Indian
Manatee I felt a light touch to my arm under the water.
then I tried to hold my breath and go under the water
to see what it was, and what I saw was amazing to look
at. It was a West Indian Manatee touching my arm.
Then when I got back up to the top of the water I saw
that paulah already had a friend which was a West
Indian Manatee.

     The End

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.