Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The day Vesuvius Erupted Diary


Dear Diary,
What an unforgettable day!  I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.

I looked up and saw smoke coming out of something. Then I went to see what was going on and what I saw was in DANGER. The smoke was coming out of a VOLCANO.

It was so scary so what I did was insane, I called everybody to RUN away but sadly almost everybody in the whole CITY.

‘’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH’’ I screamed trying to Get everyone to RUN AWAY. Suddenly I felt something warm on my hand and when I looked I cried my life out.

 Then I started to Run the whole way back home. Then smoke was coming my way and it was like war smoke vs me. Suddenly I was sinking in stone for 2 days from the VOLCANO.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.